Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Things are Moving Along!

Week 23!  And there's been some exciting things happening lately!
I actually started feeling those little flutters a couple of weeks ago, but in the past week, I've realized more and more it's little Desmond kicking and swimming around.  I can actually feel my little guy movin!
I love it so much!  And I can't wait for Jordan to be able to feel him too.  It seems every time Desmond is moving around I'll say oh here, feel!  And just as Jordan places his hand on my belly he stops.  This boy really has a mind of his own I tell yeah!
And just today we got a mattress for his crib!  Little by little we're making preparations and getting things all ready for him.
  AND...my parents are coming!
It's official.  Tickets are purchased and October couldn't come soon enough.  Well maybe I'm still not quite ready for everything that would come with October being here...ie: actually having this baby, so I can stand to wait.  But I'm still so totally excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. wooohooo for parents coming...and for aqua baby growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favorite part of being pregnant...feeling the little miracle move around. Are your parents waiting until little Desmond is actually here, or are they coming before? (I mean if he isn't early) Exciting things are happening! Love these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so awesome to feel Connor and so cool to see Jon feel him! I miss that! I know Jordan will yhink it's the coolest thing ever too :)

    ReplyDelete