Thursday, May 3, 2012

Week 19

I figured since I had just shared photos from week 18 it would only be appropriate to wait a week and be late so there was more room for change and growth.  So here we go.  Week 19 and 4 days.
Generally I'm feeling fantastic.  Definitely back in a good routine.  Though last Saturday I was doing a heavy cleaning throughout our apartment all day, with the help of my dear and beloved husband, and by the time evening came I was just pooped.  I'm discovering that I can't do as much or work as hard as I used to.  It's quite a weird and somewhat frustrating feeling.  But Aqua Baby is all worth it!
I'm getting really excited thinking about having our little family and what our home will be like.  I was blessed and privileged to grow up in a wonderful home where I knew I had a Mom and a Dad who loved me, and two wonderful brothers who did just the same and were always there to stick up for me.   God was at the center and love was everywhere.  I can't wait to give Aqua Baby a home like that.  
To bring them up knowing how much God loves them and cares for them.  To teach them about arts and crafts, and fill the air with fresh baked cookies and breads.  Of course they'll watch Star Wars with their Daddy, and he'll help them with their homework.  And we'll snuggle and hug lots and fill each day with as much love as possible.  And they'll probably get spoiled to no end.  It's already been promised by my Dad.
I saw this cute little owl the other day and just had to get it for Aqua Baby.  See...the spoiling already begins.  I know I said I was only going to buy what was necessary, but just look at it!  It's too cute!  And it needs a name.
Look Aqua Baby, it's your new friend.  Ok...so with all of the embellishments, I know this toy will not be safe for a few years, but I'm already teaching Aqua Baby to share...I'll just hold on to it for a while. =)
So watch this fun little clip, and don't forget to help me name the owl!



No comments:

Post a Comment