Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Yup I'm Still Pregnant!

And he's still growing.  We're up to the length of an ear of corn now in his size comparison!
And Jordan even felt him moving around this week.  He didn't believe me at first, but it was so fun to see his face light up when he placed his hand on my belly and waited patiently till he felt that first little nudge from Desmond.
He gives two thumbs up for us having a baby boy.  There are two things I hear him saying all of the time.  (1.)  I want Desmond to be here now.  And (2.)  He's gonna look just like me!  (Remember that post I did early on of Jordan being enamored with his baby photos???)  Needless to say he's quite excited to be a Dad.  I'm so lucky to have a man like him by my side as a husband and in raising our kids.

And since I wore the same shirt as from an earlier shoot, I thought I'd do a comparison...
I dunno...can you see a difference?

4 comments:

  1. I am dying laughing at Jordan's obsession with his baby self! So fun to get to watch this pregnancy on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOVE! Eeeek I am so excited for you guys! I love that first moment when the guys get to feel the baby. Never gets old. Aaron was just excited with the last as the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs! And you are just glowing...both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where? Ah, there it it! I'm glad Desmond is growing! We're excited to see you Desmond!

    ReplyDelete