Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Time to Celebrate

And jump for joy!
We've reached the half-way point.  It's week 20!
I know!  I can't believe it myself.  How does time seem to go so slow and so fast at the same time?
Well we did it.  We went in for a sonogram today.  Luckily there's a place at the mall so it didn't take too long to be seen by the Doctor.  It was a funny little set up.  And when I asked for a sonogram they suggested I start with a pregnancy test.  I then informed them I was 20 weeks, so much to their surprise they asked me what kind of sonogram I wanted.  I went in a small room that had the normal hospital bed and hookup, but Jordan wasn't allowed to go in with me.  But don't worry, he wasn't far away.  There was a nice little room with a bench and a big window that looked into my room.  It was open so it mostly felt like he was right there with me.  There was also a big screen tv to make it all easy to see.
Unfortunately someone wasn't cooperating with us.  We waited and we did what we could.  Poking.  Prodding.  Coughing.  But all Aqua Baby did was wave and kick at us.  Aqua Baby was just hanging out upside down, legs crossed, not giving us anything.  That little stinker!
But it's ok.  We were just happy to hear we're having a healthy baby, that's doing just fine!  Just a little shy. 
Keep growing little baby.  And next time you better listen to your Mommy and Daddy and show us who you are.  We're so eager to name you and start planning so many things for you!  LOVE YOU!
We're scheduled to meet again next week!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little modesty! LOL. Hopefully you will be able to name him/her next week. Maybe eat something spicy. (I really don't know if that will help but it sounds good.) Shelley Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. My docs always tell me to drink Orange Juice (or another sugary drink, but they always always say OJ) to get him to move around.

    ReplyDelete