Thursday, April 26, 2012

18 + Some

Ok...4 days to be exact.  This time my excuse is that Jordan left on Monday and didn't get back until now.  So yes...we're late.  You might as well just get used to it.  But here we are!
You might also be looking for the big announcement of the gender reveal:
Well...sorry to disappoint but we still don't know.  Long story short - they're very cautious at my hospital, maybe even a little too cautious in my opinion.  But that's fine.  Maybe it was God's way of helping us to save our money for a more opportune time.  Maybe Aqua Baby just wasn't ready to tell all.  We'll just have to wait for another day.  Maybe even a week or so...
But I'm happy, and we're moving on.  It really hasn't bothered me that much.  Maybe it was me that wasn't ready to hear the news.  I just want a healthy baby.  And there's nothing more reassuring than hearing that precious little heartbeat again and again.  It might be one of the best sounds in the world!
Definitely feel bigger this week.  Mostly it was the pants I had on today.  They made me feel very pregnant, but I'm ok with it.  For now...
While Jordan was away, I definitely got all sentimental thinking about our life together, this journey we're on, and starting a family.  I missed him more than ever and so did Aqua Baby.  He/She wanted to surprise him with this little gift and a card when he got home to express our love and gratitude.  He really has been the absolute best husband through this whole thing and I am so blessed to have him by my side!
Our children will be so blessed to have a man like him to call Father!
Is it wrong I didn't want him to have all the love???

No comments:

Post a Comment