Thursday, April 12, 2012

Making Room

A little late on posting, but here I am in week 16!  There's definitely some bumpage going on this week.  
We're both continually growing which becomes more and more evident in my clothes.  These are the last pair of normal jeans that are really all that comfortable, but I'm embracing all of the changes and allowing for positive thinking to take place.  Reorganizing my clothes and closet was the best thing I could have done.
No one wants to open their closet doors only to see the myriad of clothes that don't fit anymore.  I've found a few things on my own here, and have been totally blessed to have a teammate here who is about the same size as me, pass on all of her maternity clothes for me to borrow.  Not to mention one awesome lady who brought me back a few things from the States in her recent visit there.  
There have definitely been some emotional days in the past few weeks, and sometimes I don't even know for what reason.  Well I mean I do...it's Aqua Baby.  But I feel so blessed to know I am not alone in this.  I'm surrounded by people who love me and care about me and want the best for me and Aqua Baby and our family!  I'm so thankful for those people.  Community is something that's always been important to me, and I know I have a good one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment