Monday, April 16, 2012

God's Masterpiece - Week 17

I'm running out of ideas on poses and I feel like nothing's changing.  I've reached another lull in the process and I'm just waiting.  I feel like I fluctuate all of the time in my size, and it seems like everyone else seems to think so too:  You're getting so big, you don't look pregnant at all!  And I feel the same way depending on the day.
It's kind of making me a crazy person.  I wonder all of the time what's going on, and compare my weeks to those of others.  I know everyone is different so it's a silly thing to do, but I'm obsessed with everyone else's pregnancy stories and how everything happened for them.
Seriously, today I feel like I'm shrinking!  I dunno...do things look different to you?  I'm just waiting for the day when I can feel Aqua Baby.  That must be the coolest thing in the world.  And a little strange at the same time.  It's so weird that God made life to happen this way.  And such a miracle!

Today I was reminded again of some of my favorite verses:

Psalm 139:13-16

New International Version (NIV)
 13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.

It just really hit me today and made me sit in awe and wonder.  When I was in high school and college I struggled so much with being the woman God had created me to be, and now being on this side of things, I wish I could know then what I know now.  That life is so precious and week after week, God has already done so many amazing little things in Aqua Baby's life that is fashioning them to be a perfect work of art!  But we all have to go through things to realize more of who He is and who we are in Him. And I'm so thankful for this opportunity and what He has already done in me...and Aqua Baby.
I just can't wait for Saturday because we have another appointment and I have another opportunity to see and hear this miracle inside of me.  And if everything goes as planned, and Aqua Baby cooperates, we'll finally have a name for him or her!!!


Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment