Monday, June 18, 2012

Super Dad

I will take every opportunity I get to brag on my husband, because he is the most wonderful man!
I am so blessed that God brought us together and that I get to spend my days with him.  A lot has happened in our first years of marriage and while some people may think it would have made things more difficult, I believe it has caused us to grow individually and closer together as a couple.  I'm thankful to have a husband who is kind and considerate and always strives to be better.
Knowing what kind of husband he is fills my heart with joy, because I know what kind of father he's going to be.  And Desmond will be one lucky boy!  He has been so wonderful throughout this whole pregnancy and has made this time in our life an easier one to transition into.  He is our hero and both Desmond and I love him more than words can express!
You are going to be one Super Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment