Monday, March 26, 2012

You've Come a Long Way Baby

Me oh my, how the time does fly!  Sometimes I feel like time is traveling so slowly these days, but when in the world did this happen?
I am now one third of the way through this journey.  It happened somewhere around week 13 to now depending on who you ask.  But everyone agrees that we're now past that first stage in week 14!  Woohoo!  It feels like we've already crossed one great mile stone in this long trek to havin a baby.  Oh what will these next months bring?
Everyone also agrees I'm getting bigger.  Thank you.  I wasn't already panicking enough about that everyday last week, but I'm so glad you're noticing too! =)  Let's have a look shall we:
Oh whoops.  You can't see anything?  That's cause all I want to wear these days are things that cover the fact I'm pregnant.  People mean well, but lets face it...not all men women are created equal!  Am I right?  And while some women seem to go from skinny little tight waists to the perfect little bump, I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, they're trying to cover things up somewhere in there too.  There are weeks of pregnancy that rather than looking like you're pregnant, you just look like you don't know how to control yourself at the dinner table.  But ok...I'll show you:
It still looks flat?  And you say I'm exaggerating on my size?  Well that's because I'm standing up as straight as possible and maybe even sucking it in a little.  HA!  And I deleted all of the awful angles and pictures that made me look bad.  

But I guess the part that I like hearing the most, is another thing everyone agrees on; that I have that pregnant glow.  I dunno...can you see it?
We go to the doctor on Wednesday.  It will be our second check-up.  Here's to praying Aqua Baby is growing and developing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment