Thursday, March 22, 2012

Funny Conversations w/ a Pregnant Woman

Jordan: "Ok I'm running to the mall really quick with Daniel (the intern who's living with us right now).  Do you need anything from the store while I'm there?"

Nikki: "No, I can't think of anything.  I just went to the grocery store yesterday."


Jordan: "Ok.  We'll be back."


Nikki: "Oh wait.  Maybe gummy bears and gummy worms."


Daniel: "Gummy bears, and gummy worms?"


Jordan: "ALREADY!"


Daniel: "Already?  What's that supposed to mean?"


Nikki:  "Um...yeah.  It was like, last week when you bought them."


Jordan: "Oh.  I just didn't expect you to go through them so fast."


Nikki: "..."




They never stood a chance with me...
Once again, my husband comes through!  He really loves me.  =)
I at least waited until after dinner to open them...

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I'm so bummed we're missing experiencing this with you in person but I LOVE that you're posting stuff like this! My first craving was for *left over* spaghetti. Not fresh. Left-over. I understand the "don't judge" factor! :)

    ReplyDelete