Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas in July

We've been waiting for over 50 days for a box.  A box that contained all kinds of goodies from home.  Stuff we had been collecting and saving up for and stuff my parents were sending our way.  And it finally came!!!  I guess it was good timing really.  It was a good pick me up after our friends left.
 I waited all day for Jordan to come home from work with it!  I was so excited when he came through the door!
And we wasted no time getting it open.  Lining everything up on the counter to see what all we had gotten!
Don't mind the water bottles and other drinks.  They were already crowding the counter.
It's funny some of the things you get excited about.  Like face wash.  I have a hard time finding it here without added whitening agents.  And in this hot climate Dry Idea deodorant is a must!  =)  Things to make my own laundry detergent with.  As well as smells that remind us of home.  And who doesn't love new shoes!!!
Don't let the bump fool you.  I by no means have tiny feet.  They are an 11!!  Which is why I was excited for this box.  Shoes are always hard for me to find, and these boat shoes have been my favorite for a while.
Nothing like adding a little sparkle to your life.  Yes they are shimmery and gold!  And yes they're perfect!  Pay no attention to the mesquite bites and sock lines! 
But I especially love these vintage inspired t-straps!  Can't wait to wear these out on the town.  I think we need a date night my dear Mr.

THANKS AGAIN MOM AND DAD!!!  You're the best.

3 comments:

  1. Those green shoes are adorable!! Where did you get them???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! They're from DSW. My favorite shoe place, because there is always tons of variety there and even if I try on a million shoes in one night...I normally find that one pair that are just for me!

      Delete
  2. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete