Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another Milestone!

We're in the homestretch now baby!
And since it's the 4th of July, I thought I'd try to look as patriotic as possible!  Happy Birthday America!  Even though we're not there to celebrate we wouldn't miss an opportunity to get together with friends and cookout!  I'm currently waiting on my husband to arrive home so we can get to the party.  My food is all prepped and we're ready to go!  More to come on that though...back to the baby talk!  
I can't believe we've reached another milestone in this pregnancy, and are now rounding the corner to the end.    
As I said in my last post, I'm really starting to think about and consider just what all we need, (and a big thank you to everyone who responded), because the time is getting oh so close!  I'm really hoping that a lot of things will come naturally or won't be too hard to learn.  As I've said before, I've never been a baby person, so there is a lot of me that kind of fears the unknown.  Is this common with most first pregnancies?  I'm just trying to read all that I can, and soak it all in, hoping I don't forget the really important stuff. 
I'm finally feeling better from that little bout of sickness I had.  It seemed to linger on, but I'm happy to be back at 100%.  I took some time off from working out, but I'm back to it now and trying my hardest to stay as healthy as possible.  If you know me at all, you know what a battle I have been through and just how important health and nutrition are to me.  And I hope to be a good example to other moms, but especially my baby boy.  I'll unpack that more later too.  
Only 82 days (give or take) to go now.  Here's to trusting in all the unknowns and unseens and praying for these last few months to go well and our baby boy to be healthy and strong.  

2 comments:

  1. Super excited for you guys! Big hugs from Verona! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see your cute self in person! :(

    ReplyDelete