Monday, July 30, 2012

30-What!?

While time seemed to go ever so slowly at first, I can't believe how close we're getting to the end.  It's a bit shocking really.
And I'm sure the closer it gets the more I'll be wanting it to go faster.  With the excitement of Desmond entering the world, and things getting more and more uncomfortable.  But we'll see.  Right now I'm still feeling great.  Tired a lot, but I've just been pushing through.  I still don't like naps, unless they're absolutely necessary, and I'll admit, there's been a few days where they were!
I'll spare you the details, cause no one likes for people to see their ugly side, but the worse thing from this week was my emotions.  All I can say is I have a gracious and loving husband.  I don't like the ups and downs that have come this week, but it's helped us to practice our forgiveness and patience with each other.  More so the patience from him, and the asking of forgiveness from me.  So here's to choosing to have better days.
Other than that, I feel like this has been a really fun time in my pregnancy as I can feel Desmond more and more.  No more little jabs.  These are stomach shaking movements we're talking about now.  Even Jordan made comment to how much he can feel him moving.  It's definitely more often and for longer periods of time, and I still love it.
I go in for another doctor's appointment on Thursday and I have a lot of questions that need some answers.  We need to start making sure we're fully ready for what's coming.  Things are gonna start happening soon enough.  

1 comment: