Friday, September 14, 2012

The Waiting Game

Still waiting for this little guy to make his big debut.  We're nearing the end of week 38 and as of right now, he's not coming any time soon.
My doctor's suggestion...get out and walk, walk, walk.  Well we heeded her advice and walked all day yesterday making all of our last minute purchases.  By the end of the day I wondered if I was going to be able to move anymore.  It's quite weird feeling this way.  I'm so used to doing everything, but today I listened to my body and just took it easy.
Our bags are mostly packed for the hospital.  I have a few more things to tuck in there, but for the most part we're ready.  Except I keep changing my mind about the clothes I want to take for Desmond.  It's funny...I used to think that there were no cute boy clothes, but I'm so excited to dress him in all of his little things.  He's gonna be one dapper dude, and he has so many outfits that make me squeal with excitement.  And fair warning now...I'm taking pictures of everything!!! =)
Still praying for peace and for my head and my heart to all be in the right place.  To be able to be flexible, and roll with whatever happens.  Like as of right now, we don't have a working vehicle.  I know that God will take care of us, and everything will work out in the end.  And we have a slew of people who have offered their services to us-whatever we need!  We're so blessed to have the support we do being so far from home!  And that's just on this end!  I'm so thankful for all of you who have journeyed with us in this whole process and for all of your prayers and encouraging words!  Thank you hardly seems like enough.  And now I'm getting all emotional....but seriously, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I still love boy clothes, quite possibly more than girl baby clothes! I love the boy rompers.

    ReplyDelete