Friday, September 14, 2012

Family Photo Fun!

These will probably be some of our last photos before we meet our baby boy!  We had a blast today with the camera and wanted to share our fun with you.  Hope you enjoy our family photo shoot.
I seriously love this man to pieces and I absolutely love our story and what God did to bring us together.  So thankful for where we are on this journey together, and cannot wait for Desmond to be in this with us.  Feeling so overwhelmingly blessed!
We're still not done with Desmond's room, so you only get a little preview of it, but I can guarantee you it's gonna be awesome.  Just waiting for some prints to come from the States with my parents...and then we'll give you the grand tour.  Promise.
Just waiting for me to get the camera all set up...
Seriously...he's a hunk!  Oh, this guy!
I'm telling you...it never stops!
My Dapper Man!  So handsome.  And yes, he tied that bow-tie!
Thinking about my boys!
He makes me so happy!
I told him to think about Desmond...
Such a proud Dad!!
Soon enough he'll be filling our arms.  We can't wait for you to be here Desmond!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need bow tying lessons. I can't ever make the girls' dresses look like the should in the back with their ribbons.

    ReplyDelete