Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 35 - Celebrating Desmond

For my Birthday, Jordan let me pick out a new outfit to wear to my upcoming baby shower.  Of course I went with a maxi dress and found the prettiest crocheted top to go with it.  Desmond and I were ready to party!
A big thanks to Jessica (Can you believe we're due just days apart? This is her second, and as you can see we're quite oppositely shaped anyway.) and Kelly for organizing our little gathering!
Everyone pitched in to put together a lovely array of beverages and food.
The hummus was my favorite!  YUMMY!
We played a few games, but I won't embarrass the girls with those pictures...and I opened my gifts.
I loved the idea they came up with of helping to build Desmond's library.  So many fun books.
And tiny shoes have to be one of the cutest things!
I'm grateful to all of the ladies for their love and support as we welcome our Baby Boy into our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment