Thursday, August 2, 2012

Counting My Blessings!

Such happy news came today!  We will be the proud parents of a cloth diapered child thanks to the kind folks over at Cottonbabies.com!!  (As well as any future children to come.)
They have a program set up for missionaries as a practical way to share their support through the giving of free diapers!  And we were approved!  How cool is that!?
I'm so grateful to our friends Bill and Anna, who had their little guy over a year ago while they were in South Korea, for telling us about such a wonderful opportunity.
We feel pretty strongly about cloth diapering and want to be good stewards of our time, money, and family and feel like this is a wonderful way to do it.  I don't have anything against other people and the decisions they make, this is just what we feel will work for us and I could not be more thrilled.  Who knew diapers could make you so happy?

In other news.  I also picked out some fabric for Desmond's room for some curtains!  YAY!  Things are starting to move along.  Here's a little preview of what I picked up:
Good report at the doctor today.  I'm still steadily progressing along.  Can't believe it's already August.  This month has some exciting things in store for us!  It just might be our last full month as a couple.  We're getting ready for you Desmond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment