Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Dearest Friend,

There are times I never thought this day would come.  Times where it all seemed like a dream.  We've been talking about the Philippines for over three years now, and here I sit...on the other side of the world writing this post.

It's all so surreal still.  And it's exciting and scary at the same time.  We began making our descent to Manila  on October 26th.  We said goodbye to our families and friends and packed the rest of our lives away in five suitcases.  

And now we're here.  Ready for all that God has in store for us in the years to come.  And I don't want to forget any of it.  And so this blog begins.  With thoughts, tales, and trials from this missionaries perspective.  

I'll talk to you again soon, 
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to read about your adventures! P.S. I would like to Follow your blog... will you put a button on your page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! Sure can, and just did!

    ReplyDelete