Thursday, January 3, 2013

Finding our Rhythm

Whew.  That was a long break.  It was forced really.  My computer bit the dust right when Desmond was born, but there's part of me that believes the timing was serendipitous.  I managed to remain connected to the world via my i-phone, but there's only so much you can do with that small of a screen.   The break was quite welcomed.  It gave me, us, time to all figure each other out and just spend our days living.  I'm ready to get back to blogging as we're finding our way as a family, but hoping to strike that good balance with it all.  We're excited for what 2013 holds for us and the fresh start that comes with a new season of life.  So these next few posts will catch you up on what all we've been up to these past three months and the way we ended out our year.  It's good to be back!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment