Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Soul Sister

I have absolutely loved being a part of small group on Saturday nights.  Week after week we come together to discuss the previous message, share our praises and requests, and have an all around good time.
Since we were staying out at Greg and LuAnn's when we got here, I started attending small group with her, of which her daughter Jessica is also a part(not pictured).  I know Filipino people are happy, welcoming people in general, but these ladies are beyond that.  I just love them!  At the beginning of the month we had a Christmas party and as you can see the theme was purple!  I have been so touched by each and every one of these ladies.  And they all have stories of God's grace, and healing, and forgiveness that would just blow you away.
But one of the coolest things, was being there the night Ms. Santos (pictured on the bottom left in the pink) got saved.  She just retired from the head of schools, and Greg and LuAnn have been working with her for many years.  In fact, she is the one who asked why they did not have a moral values camp for the teachers, and got them to start those.  What an incredible thing to see seeds planted finally take root!
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful group of ladies to help me to fit right in here, and find my way.




No matter what country you were born into, or what language you speak, God is able to tie all hearts together.  And mine is definitely knit together with these ladies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment